For next-level AF operation, The EOS 80D camera has a Wide-area, 45-point, All cross-type AF system*. Excellent in dim light, It has improved low luminance performance to EV -3 and is compatible with most EF lenses (lenses with maximum apertures of f/8 OR higher, and some lenses with extenders attached may operate at a maximum of 27 points). It also features 4 types of AF area selection modes useful for a number of different AF situations. These include user-selectable single-point AF, Zone AF, where users can select from one of 9 predefined AF zones; large Zone AF, where one of three zones can Be selected; and 45-point AF auto selection, where the camera detects the AF point automatically. * The number of AF points, cross-type AF points and dual cross-type AF points vary depending on the lens used.
Camera Body Only
- 45-Point All Cross-type AF System allows for superb autofocus when shooting with the optical Viewfinder and focusing area selection modes.
- Intelligent viewfinder with approximately 100% viewfinder coverage.
- 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor helps provide impressive, high-resolution results.
- Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF helps you shoot video with smooth, fast and accurate autofocus, and stills with instant and precise autofocus.
- Comes packed in kit box (no lens included) lens was removed.