The OM-D E-M1 Mark II is an advanced system of innovative technology and features designed to forever change your photography: up to 18 frames per second sequential shooting with precision C-AF Tracking, 121 Cross-Type On-Chip Phase Detection AF points, up to 5.5 shutter speed steps of compensation with powerful in-body image stabilization, plus a 50MP High-Res Shot Mode. It’s all enclosed in a lightweight magnesium alloy weatherproof body. Paired with the superior resolution of Olympus M.Zuiko PRO lenses, the E-M1 Mark II will deliver brilliant imagery that’s coveted by professionals everywhere. Battery Life for Movie Shooting: Approx. 90 minutes (under standard JEITA testing) when used with an authentic Olympus BLH-1 battery. Approx. 150 minutes (when zoom and other operational functions are not used) when used with an authentic Olympus BLH-1 battery when repeatedly recording at the maximum time of 29 minutes.
Camera Body Only
- New 20.4 megapixel live MOS sensor
- New TruePic VIII dual quad core image processor, auto focus points phase detection: 121 (121 cross type), contrast detection: 121
- 60 frames per second S AF, 18 frames per second C AF (silent electronic shutter)
- 15 frames per second S AF, 10 frames per second C AF (mechanical shutter)
- 121 point dual fast AF with cross type on chip phase detection focusing
There are no reviews yet.